Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Https and authentication
- 03-10-2011, 03:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Https and authentication
I'm using JSSE and performing mutual authentication between client and server.
In that scenario, I have 2 https communication being established between the same client and server. Please let me know if these two different https connections to the server can use the same session established after the initial mutual authentication based on the SSL certificates and other stuffs.
To put in other words, I'm looking forward to do one time authentication and use this session by the two https connections.
I'm not using any browser. I have written a simple java client program to communicate with the server.
Thank you for any help.
- By dongorangoran in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:11 PM
- By karine in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:41 PM
- By MCJP in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:48 PM
- By sriram in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM