Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Need help with JSR-82 API's
- 02-12-2011, 04:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Need help with JSR-82 API's
I am supposed to write j2se code for bluetooth connection. I came across two jsr-82 bluetooth protocol implementation: Bluecove and Avetana.
I tried a sample code with bluecove. But since my OS is WIN 7 64-bit OS, it shows me error: "bluecove_x64.dll is missing". So i am at a loss at how to proceed with that.
Also, i came across with some examples. In those examples, they have used both Avetana and bluecove library.
I would like to know about when to add both the libraries. Doesnt either one of the libraries suffice? Also, could anyone please refer me about where to find bluecove_x64.dll file?
Thanks in advance!
- By ank64 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:26 AM
- By britto_bics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:10 AM
- By gopinath511 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM
- By Amarnath.M in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:51 AM