Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Show Capcha to user
- 01-27-2011, 06:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Show Capcha to user
Im tring to build an application to talk to a web page for me (getting information on my behaf).
The server asks me to copy a capcha code to get the information, so, when the capcha image arrives i want to display it to the user on my own application, and after the user copies it, the app will continue the conversation with the server.
i have found the image on the webpage's source, but it directs me to a php location. (if i navigate to that location on my browser i see only the capcha image, and it is changing as i hit refresh)
how can i download that image to display it to the user?
- By maknib in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
- By gib65 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:09 AM
- By PhQ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:23 PM
- By Basit781 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
- By fahimaamir in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 06:20 AM