Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: certifikate exception
- 01-22-2011, 12:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
I'm working on java application that has to link to mail server and show
all unread emails.
I'm having problem with linking to https pages. It shows me excpetion:
javax.microedition.pki.CertificateException: Certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity
Is there any class (and which method) in java to trust all certificates
(similar to C# class).
I appreciate any kind of help about this topic.
Thanks in advance,
- By kenzo2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
- By sreejit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:26 AM
- By mohneesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2009, 02:28 PM
- By payal.mitra86 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:28 PM
- By desmond5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:41 PM