Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-19-2011, 08:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
jdk's CORBA ORB_CTRL_MODEL thread policy
In jdk 1.6.0_23's CORBA implementation, you can set the Portable Object Adapter's thread policy to ORB_CTRL_MODEL (indeed this is the default, and means the ORB is responsible for assigning threads to incoming CORBA requests, e.g. from clients).
Java IDL: Portable Object Adapter (POA)
I assume there is a thread pool somewhere that implements this policy. Does anyone know if there is a (configurable) maximum size to the thread pool, or is a new thread always created for a request if there are none available in the pool?
I've searched, but cannot find any details. Your help is much appreciated.
- By Eimo in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2010, 04:16 AM
- By hakimade in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:49 PM
- By shiva_l in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:20 AM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:57 AM
- By willemjav in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:09 AM