Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java Socket Load balancing
- 12-17-2010, 11:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
java Socket Load balancing
I have an application where the client connects through TCP Socket and push in bytes.
I would like to know how to scale up the number of sockets. One way is to make the client connect to Multiple port.
Is there a way the clients connect to same port and it gets distributed to multiple server box, a load balancer.
Please could you provide your thoughts on this.
- By pizzadude223 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:18 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:02 PM
- By barunva in forum NetworkingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2008, 06:16 PM
- By barunva in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2008, 08:52 AM