Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Manipulate HTTP response
- 10-07-2010, 06:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Manipulate HTTP response
Hi. I am new in java and i have made a web service and a jsp client to invoke it.
The web service returns an xml that i must process at the client side.
First question : At the HTTP Response header the content-type should be text/xml???????
How can i get this xml from the HTTP Response??
- 10-07-2010, 06:56 PM #2
- By DaBernie in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2009, 12:21 AM
- By Shiv in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:58 PM
- By fuliangQ in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:55 AM
- By SD_Be in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
- By nlgopi in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2008, 04:17 PM