Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Using JavaMail API
- 08-09-2007, 10:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Using JavaMail API
I am New to JavaMail API, and I have written a Mail reader that can access my email account and retrieve emails from it. It compiled but I do not know how to view the output in tomcat6.
Can anyone help me with this. I just wanted to upload the file to tomcat and view the result but I did not have any web.xml. Is that necessary and if it is where can i get a usefull web.xml that I can use.
I am working on windows environment.
- By v_mallikarjun in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:32 PM
- By peiceonly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2007, 02:11 PM
- By venkatkomalli in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2007, 02:07 PM
- By simon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 PM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:16 AM