Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: setting cookies manually
- 07-02-2010, 08:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
setting cookies manually
i'm using the HttpClient 4 framework of APACHE to login to a certain website and then send and receive data from it.
since i have many independent requests for communication with this website i'm using multiple HttpClients and multiple threads. the thing is - i don't want to login to this website once for each HttpClient but to login only once , get the cookie from the website and make all the HttpClients use this cookie with their communication with the website.
so what i'm asking is how do i manually set the cookie parameter in the HTTP header ? again, i'm talking about APACHE's HttpClient framework.
- By castiel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:24 AM
- By djc in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:51 PM
- By Ravaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
- By John_28 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:26 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2007, 06:33 PM