Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-17-2010, 01:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
- 05-17-2010, 03:34 PM #2
To communicate between computers on the internet, the program on one computer must know the IP address of the other computer. Also both computers must have programs that know their roles. One is server that waits for a connection and the other client that connects to the server using its IP address.
Yes you can write programs to do this in java.
- By Aiden in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:47 AM
- By al_Marshy_1981 in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
- By swati.jyoti in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:44 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:58 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:52 PM