Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: socket write error
- 05-06-2010, 11:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
socket write error
I'm using Java application on windows 2003 (64bit ) .
Java version : 1.6.0_5
When I run my application ,everything works well but the dataloading time is so long. I'm working in Web Server side ( no client connection )
This is error that I receive from logfile :
Error sending data, aborting: ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
bios.servlets.GetGeometryComponents: client cut of the stream?
So , I think that I'd like to increase socket timeout but I don't know to how to implement it . I'm a new Java beginer and not good at Java propraming
Thanks for any help !
- By Master Zero in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
- By hannes in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:22 PM
- By kuguy in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:43 PM
- By saso1310 in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:00 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM