Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-19-2010, 10:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
JNDI/DNS Service Provider and Syslog
I'm writing a client - server application (using sockets) which allows to send binary files from server to the client.
Server has to be automatic detected by client and I have to use DNS/SRV for this.
I found JNDI/DNS Service Provider (JNDI/DNS Service Provider).
If anyone could show me some example or maybe explain more briefly how client can found server using SRV and JNDI/DNS Servie Provider?
Second thing is how can I monitor my application by standard syslog? How it works?
Thanks for your tips
- By javastuden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:19 AM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
- By mariabg in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:55 AM