Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-15-2010, 01:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
problem with a method of a extended class JpcapWriter.
I m doing packet capturing in my project, for which i hav entended my Java API to Jpcap. I m able to capture packets and they are displayed on Command line. Now i need to save those packets in a file. File is getting created but when i start to write packets in the file it gives a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) and some garbage value is written into da file.
- By narasimhavsi in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
- By Blah_ in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:48 AM
- By Gelembjuk in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:18 PM
- By CirKuT in forum New To JavaReplies: 29Last Post: 09-25-2008, 08:55 PM
- By kpedersen in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:25 AM