Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-10-2010, 09:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Converting the bytes recieved from the web-server into string...
I have developed a web-proxy server which brings in the web-pages and the web-
objects from the remote server in a ByteArrayStream which is then sent to the
browser after the ByteArrayStream is converted into a byte. I have to
filter the response on it's way back to the browser, so i need to convert the
byte array into string in order to parse and filter it through the string
functions. When i convert the byte array into string or a character array the
output that i get is garbage when i print the output onto the console.
How do i convert the byte array into a string so that i can search the
response string for a particular string which i have to filter.
I am stuck in this phase and I have to develop it further. Kindly reply soon
so that i can develop it further....
- 04-10-2010, 04:37 PM #2
- By darek9576 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2010, 10:07 PM
- By Psyclone in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:51 PM
- By taraxgoesxboom in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:29 AM
- By nel636 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
- By srini in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2007, 08:03 PM