Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-09-2010, 07:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
setRequestProperty() after redirect
I am calling a POST over a HttpURLConnection to a http:// having setAllowRedirections(true) set. But I also need the request properties i have set before.
How can i do this? Or is it possible to read out the redirect and create a new Connection?
I think there is no code needed but i could post the HTTP-protocolls if it helps.
Best regards and thanks for any help,
- By lse123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
- By R@hul in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 07:10 AM
- By Bill89 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
- By simon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:24 PM