Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java client - proxy connection
- 03-10-2010, 07:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Java client - proxy connection
Hi to all, this is my first post in this forum and I hope you will help my.
Client side, I want to make an HTTP request: the result will be that the client receive an image to display.
Here I have problems: I have created a method that take as arguments 2 instances, whose class are:
The MockHttpServletResponse object must contains the image that the client must receive.
So I have an object, which class is Image, and I have to "insert" this element in the response object.
How I will do this?
The response object have a Header (that contains name-value couples) and the body. Will I insert the image in the body?
- By thalupularavi in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:52 PM
- By Shiv in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:07 AM
- By Waterbottle in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:03 AM
- By Tareq85 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2008, 09:30 AM
- By vicky in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:15 PM