Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: HttpClientLibrary does not exist
- 02-03-2010, 07:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
HttpClientLibrary does not exist
i had a HttpClientLibrary program, while I am trying to run it shows package org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods does not exist.
I had downloaded the dependencies and put those files in the java classpath, as indicated. But Still its not working.
I want to know where exactly i have to put all the download dependency files.
Can anyone help to overcome this problem.
- 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM #2
Hopefully you are using an IDE and in that IDE working in a project. In the projects settings you should add the library to the project and it should handle it for you (mostly).My Hobby Project: LegacyClone
- By Macca07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:38 PM
- By wildheart25c in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:02 AM
- By TannerLD in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:03 AM
- By leonid.ge in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:17 PM
- By PzK in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:30 PM