Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-28-2010, 09:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
What loop? Java Networking Basics
Hey guys im new to java but this morning i decided to look into the basics of java networking. i found this amazing tutorial online so i decided to edit it and see what i could do with it.
The tutorial provided a server and a client, the client connects to the server sends a message automatically then sends "bye" to close the connection. i have changed this where it lets me send a message but it only sends one message please take a look at the code below.
message = (String)in.readObject(); System.out.println("server>" + message); System.out.print("Type Message: "); Scanner mainMessage = new Scanner(System.in); String tehMainMessage = mainMessage.next(); sendMessage(tehMainMessage);
Thanks very much and i know i may be into deep before i can swim but how else are ya gunna learn haha.
Thanks very much :)
- By thangavel14 in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:47 AM
- By tim in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:43 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 08:21 PM