Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-09-2010, 06:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Testing the connection between devices using BT
Hey there.. nice to see you... my name is Kostas and i am from Hellas...
so here is my issue... i need to make a research about the different services the various devices supports and get some results like which device can communicate with which and such, etc, etc...
so i have developed an app that will search for nearby devices, search for their services that support and then i need a way to make some connection to test the connectivity between them...
have you something to suggest about how to make this connectivity test? Should i just make a connection between my device and the other devices and just send a few bytes? Which protocol should i use? L2CAP or SPP? Is there any other method that should give such results?
tell if you need more info or my code..
thank you everyone
best regards :)
- By Ben Wheatley in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:08 PM
- By alex1234 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:39 PM
- By francojava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:03 PM
- By coco in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2007, 04:10 AM