Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java MP3 streaming
- 12-18-2009, 05:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Java MP3 streaming
I need to stream an mp3 file from computer to another computer.I run AVTransmit2.Java and AVReceive2.Java with necessary parameters like;
AVTransmit2: file:/c:/a.mp3 127.0.0.1 10592
I am trying to do this on the same machine.When i runAVTransmit2, it reformats the mp3 and says;
"Track 0 is set to transmit as:
mpegaudio/rtp, 44100.0 Hz, 16-bit, Stereo, LittleEndian, Signed, 16000.0 frame rate, FrameSize=32768 bits
Created RTP session: 127.0.0.1 10592
Start transmission for 60 seconds..."
And AVReceives says;
- Open RTP session for: addr: 127.0.0.1 port: 4000 ttl: 4
- Waiting for RTP data to arrive...
it goes on like that and nothing happens.It is same for .wav files too.
Instead of localhost i tried the actual ip , but everything remained same.I use Windows7 64 bit.I closed the firewall.
Can there be a problem with compability with JMF?
Do i need to compile extra Run an extra RTPserver or something else at the same time?
What can be the source of the Problem?
- By jfxdd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:13 PM
- By Singing Boyo in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2009, 05:00 PM
- By dantestein in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:36 AM
- By zildjohn01 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:27 AM
- By arnab321 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2008, 04:08 PM