Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simple Socket Problem
- 12-14-2009, 04:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Simple Socket Problem
I am currently writting a simple program. I have the basics done so far. All i need now is a way to communicate with the unit using the serial port on my comp. I did this once before when i first started working here. Although its been so long and i have used socket(IP,port) for so long that i forgot how to programm a socket for the serial port. I had all my old code until my comp screwed up and erased everything about a month after i started here. Since then i back-up everything, but i really need some help on this quick. All this program will do is send a packet out the serial port to a unit waiting to accept the packet. Everything is done for this program, but the socket i guess i can call it that. NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by barusk; 12-17-2009 at 04:21 PM.
- By Atriamax in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:17 AM
- By HermanHope in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:35 PM
- By neeraj.singh in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:33 PM
- By vibhor in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 05:39 AM
- By jagatsastry in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 03:56 PM