Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-09-2009, 01:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Connecting to Multiple Clients in a Chat Program
Hey guys, I know this is my first post but I need some help. I did a search and couldn't find quite what i wanted to know.
I want to know how to connect to multiple clients(probably 15-20) in my chat program.
I can't seem to figure out how to make a thread that will create output and input streams for each new thread and then whenever it recieves a message from one of the inputs, outputs it to all the other sockets...
If someone could post some basic code to demenstrate this occuring. Doesn't have to be much but please not too much pseudo-code in it.
Thank you for your help. I am making this as a learning tool to learn how to use sockets and such so I can make another program that has more use in it.
- By azhar in forum NetworkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:54 PM
- By srivigneshwar in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2009, 06:32 PM
- By jayeth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
- By munishmhr in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
- By susan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:05 PM