Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: eClipse XmlRpcClient from Apache
- 11-17-2009, 11:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
eClipse XmlRpcClient from Apache
I am going to use XmlRpcClient from Apache for the first time, and I'm also new to eClipse I am not sure if I am importing the library right.
I was in Windows->preferences->build path->add user library and added the zip file containing the classes from the Apache project, and then in my project I right clicked on the project, again build path and put a check for the user added library which I just made.
After all of this, when I add at the top of my class file:
Could please you guide me, how to put this org.apache lib to work and make eclipse not to complaine for it?
- By chrvi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:44 AM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:22 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:58 AM