Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Connection pooling
- 11-11-2009, 12:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
- 11-11-2009, 04:54 PM #2
I think this happens when we create the HttpClient instance once and re-use it over the lifetime of the application, for example, in a servlet, having this be an class member and created on init(). ; creating a new HttpClient object on before every method invocation will certainly work on a new HTTP connection.
note that we still need to release the connection on every method.
see also: HttpClient - HttpClient Tutorial
- By jshailes in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
- By zengqingyi12 in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2009, 10:34 AM
- By even in forum JDBCReplies: 15Last Post: 01-02-2008, 01:50 PM
- By kal132 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 02:50 PM