Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sending a key over network
- 11-04-2009, 02:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Sending a key over network
I am doing a server-client communication with encryption and I don`t know how to send a public key over the network.
Is there a way to cast the Key type to some other type (easy to send by network like bytes, chars) and then recreate that Key using those primitive types?(I would prefer this if its possible)
Or should I use ObjectOutputStream and try to send the key using that?
Or should I don`t bother with that and just use SSLSocket?
- By qwerty in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:55 AM
- By nadia in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:57 PM
- By khajalid in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2008, 01:55 PM
- By khajalid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
- By San_Andreas in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:42 PM