Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Raise Browser popup
- 11-02-2009, 03:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Raise Browser popup
I want to raise popup for security certificate in browser while login to my webpage. I developed one custom logon screen, and put hyperlink for "Certificate Login". Whenever i try to click this hyper link while login instead of username and password, i want to raise popup for personal certificates which is imported in browser of the local system.Now in my browser have some certificates. How to get those certificates from browser popup.Please tell me your valuable suggestion for to achieve this requirement.
Example: open that url for "sdn.sap.com", have one link for "Certificate Login" below Member login screen on right side . Just click that link, popup will raise.
Thanks & Regards
- By shahid0627 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2009, 05:19 AM
- By jiexx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 02:58 AM
- By baserohit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 05:39 AM
- By nilz in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 05:29 PM
- By fernando in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:55 AM