Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to read ip.dsfield in JPCAP.
- 10-21-2009, 02:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
How to read ip.dsfield in JPCAP.
I have generated a pcap file with the ToS from 0 to 8. I am using JPCAP to read this file. The JPCAP print the IPPacket.rsv_tos values only 0,1,2 and 3.
But, I can see the dsfield field in Wireshark which has the values from 0 to 8.
How can we read dsfield of IPPacket in JPCAP.
- By shahdharmit in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:54 PM
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:01 PM
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
- By kushagra in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2008, 02:13 PM
- By rrp in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:16 PM