Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-13-2009, 06:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
NetworkInterface returns only ports that are up
I need to list all the Ethernet ports on the system where my application is running?
I'm using the NetworkInterface class to get all the interfaces and then filtering out the Ethernet ports.
But, it seems that:
Is there any way I could get all the ports including ones that are down (like ifconfig -a for e.g. on UNIX)?
- By ajeeb in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:56 AM
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:28 AM
- By Peter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:44 PM