Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-27-2009, 11:02 AM #1
problem in j_security_check authentication
I have implemented form based authentication in many sites. But I am facing problems in few sites.
1. When I pass all credentials like user name and password then after checking these user name and password the page is redirecting to a web page having form of j_security_check. Only after the correct username and password this is redirecting. I don't know how the next step will be for authentication.
2. Second problem which I am facing is that of the submit button having onclick function. I am unable to do authentication in webpages having onclick function in submit or login button.
Please help me. Its urgent.
Last edited by Mrs. Deswal; 05-27-2009 at 11:19 AM.Sharing knowledge means gaining more knowledge.:)
- 05-27-2009, 12:04 PM #2
Did you try googling j_security_check?Don't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- 05-28-2009, 09:26 AM #3
- By Mrs. Deswal in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
- By akkarin in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
- By frost750 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2009, 04:02 PM
- By archmisha in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:27 AM
- By zoltan in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:27 PM