Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Sending linked lists via sockets
- 04-25-2009, 08:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Sending linked lists via sockets
I am currently working on a project that requires me to send a Double Linked List through a socket connection. Can someone please tell me how exactly to go about doing the above?
I have implemented a separate class for Doubly Linked List and also and interface DLL associated with it.
How do you connect to the interface and send the list as an object to the server?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 04-26-2009, 02:33 AM #2
ObjectOutputStreamDon't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- By stevenson15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:35 PM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:05 PM
- By jkurth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:33 AM
- By Nite in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:01 PM