Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-26-2009, 04:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
TCP/IP Client program halts at the read method of the stream
I am trying to get data from a program that is running as a windows service at a particular port number using a TCP IP client. But when i try to read the data from the socket, the program hangs at read method of the Stream.
Can any one help me out in solving this problem.
Last edited by PradeepBadiger; 03-26-2009 at 04:21 PM.
- By lunarstyle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2009, 05:14 PM
- By matpj in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:20 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:37 PM
- By dim_ath in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2008, 02:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:31 PM