Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Socket ?
- 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Anyone know if suns webserver could possibly redirect socket connection from a client to a different machine?
What im trying to say is if i set-up a socket to a host with a running webserver.
Could the server possibly redirect the info sent over the socket. Then the server could save that info close the current socket, open a new one which could send the same info to another machine with an ip outside the network?
The client machine which connects to the webserver would be on the same network as the server possibly using a vpn.
Could a servlet solve this problem? Or a serverside app the listens for info coming thru then redirects that to the outside machine using a socket also.
- By KKDoWniNg84 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
- By vortex in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:41 AM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 12:48 PM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:11 AM
- By Heather in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:31 AM