Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-24-2009, 04:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- 02-25-2009, 02:53 PM #2
Web servers redirect requests by sending a special reply to the client, which tells the client to go to another URL. The client then opens a new connection.
In your case, you would have to somehow tell the client the address and port of the second server, and the client would then close the current socket and open a new one.
If you have control over the client, you can code that. Otherwise, it can't be done.
- By Sixtease in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:18 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:34 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:33 AM
- By valery in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:31 PM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:34 PM