Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-17-2009, 07:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- 01-18-2009, 04:51 AM #2
Don't execute it, and its just data.
Or accept it only from a trusted source.
Or require the trusted source to digitally sign it.
Or require the trusted source to encrypt and sign it.
Or don't accept any data from any else but you.
- 02-02-2009, 04:58 PM #3
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2008, 09:44 PM
- By renuka_anil in forum Java ServletReplies: 18Last Post: 12-26-2008, 01:12 PM
- By renuka_anil in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 08:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 11:05 AM
- By arupranjans in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 02:31 PM