Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: J2EE Question .
- 12-10-2008, 12:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
- 12-10-2008, 12:48 PM #2
every J2ee application does not just contains ejb's it has jsp and servlets for presentation and controller logic respectively ..
for ejb's and bussiness logic you have a appserver i.e jboss and for servlets and jsp you have a web contatiner integrated in it i.e tomcat
every major app server which is built on j2ee specification have both the components.DevZ;)
- By orchid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:49 AM
- By mgrprasad90 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:32 AM
- By amorfis in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:34 AM
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2007, 06:28 AM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:46 PM