Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-11-2008, 12:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Telnet with java missing sign in response
I'm new here but I've tried to find out the answer to my question but I failed, so I decided to write this post. I'm writing an application with Swing which purpose is to become a client for a telnet-based game (yeah, MUD). It's working fine but the problem is that when I receieve answer from the server, it always misses FIRST SIGN in response. For example:
You have 23 gold pieces.
ou have 23 gold pieces.
And that's for sure problem with telnet connection/receiever, 'cos I get that even when I send response to System.out the problem still exists. I used 2 diferent telnet-libraries and also 'mini-client' application I downloaded from net and the problem still has place.
Does anyone knows what's wrong? It's a little pointless to write further while such problem is on.
- By devan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:21 AM
- By mgdesmond13 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 01:58 AM
- By artofabhi in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:52 AM
- By mgdesmond13 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 03:15 PM
- By susan in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:59 PM