Results 21 to 22 of 22
- 04-06-2009, 02:13 PM #21Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
hi,is your application(setting cookis to url connection) working fine?im geting IllegalStaeException if i am trying to use ur code,i suspect u r already opened the connection i.e urlConn = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();after this ur trying to call serRequestProperties(),did'nt u get IllegalStaeException?
- 05-21-2009, 01:53 PM #22
I have done form based authentication using HttpClient.
After doing authentication the server sends cookies to us. I have saved that cookie locally.
Now I want to send that cookie to server again on same site so that i will be authenticated to that site.
I have tried many codes of sending cookie to server. I am unable to accomplish this task yet.
Please any one can help me in giving code for sending cookies.
Thanks a lot in advance.Sharing knowledge means gaining more knowledge.:)
- By dhana in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:59 PM
- By lukky in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:46 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:11 PM
- By sandor in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2007, 12:29 AM