Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-23-2008, 03:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
How to get Mouse and keboard events via HTTP for remote access
I am working on a project of remote desktop and have been successful in sharing a screen throgh http by captuing, placing images on web server and get through other httpclient.
Now I have to integrate remote access with it as well. I can also do it by using robot class on socket.
But can anybody help me to do that over http to avoid any issues of NAT or firewall, as I am already doing it in screen share.
Do I use RMI to get the mouse/keyboard events on the other system? Will anybody give an idea,
Thanking in advance
- 10-24-2008, 04:00 AM #2
- By javanewbie in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:56 AM
- By kib_tse in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:04 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:45 PM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:51 AM