Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: eol in text area....
- 09-14-2008, 10:59 PM #1
eol in text area....
swamped at the moment trying to write spreadsheet from an as yet unknown source, really should be a tree-control rather than the hardcoded way that I am doing it but it would help alot at the moment to decide now whether eol from text area may be used to readline() on the text-area - the alternative is to put up text-input with labels and to name/val pairs on each of the text inputs.
This is not gonna be a lot of fun as client will insist on ruining everything with junky proprietary software ++ I should be doing this as a tree anyway, but it would be of great design utility to know for sure if cr or lf in text area is transmitted over http in a consistent form. It appears from rfc's that line endings are consistently cr/lf - which is convienently the row separator for the dataformat this is going into.Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By Jay-1.1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 04:18 AM
- By princy.mat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:11 PM
- By mcal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:30 AM
- By Mr tuition in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:40 PM