Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-05-2008, 10:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Java Server & C# client communicating through sockets
I have to program a program which consists of a C# client sending a large file through sockets to a Java server where it accepts the file transfer and then it is needed to transfer this particular file to another C# client.
I am able to do the basic connection so far using SocketType = TCP, however, when I send my files, I realised that when the network is busy, my receiving end at the server gets distorted. I heard that using synchronous sending and receiving can solve this problem because my sending & receiving is done in sequence. Is there any examples that you all have because I kinda search alot of places, yet I don't get what I want.
Is InputStream of synchronous receiving? Please advise me.
Last edited by yukijocelyn; 09-05-2008 at 10:07 PM. Reason: add additional information
- By tryit0704 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:09 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:49 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
- By Desai in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 05:15 PM