Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: save a webpage.....?
- 08-04-2008, 04:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
- 08-04-2008, 04:49 PM #2
That's how the browser does it. It first gets the HTML ,then it scans thru the HTML for the rest of the stuff it needs.
Your code will have to search thru the HTML for all the files that are referenced. Look in the doc for the HTML statement the gets images, scan for it and pick out the image filename (could be after SRC=) and do another HTTP get for that file. etc
- By Rama Koti Reddy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:31 PM
- By chandpuri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:42 PM
- By shakti singh in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2008, 07:17 PM
- By kmp in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 03:20 AM
- By karl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:13 PM