Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-19-2014, 08:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
Successfully Clean and Build but Jar file is not functioning well
Dear Masters of JAVA,
I have problem with my java database using NETBEANS with MySQL. Actually, I'm almost done with my GUI database. I successfully run it. No errors at all. Buttons are functioning and the tables from MySQL will show and I can say my GUI java project is almost perfect. So I do initial Clean and Build with my GUI database project. It was successfully Clean and Build but when I run the JAR file from ..//Documents/NetbeansProject/(myDatabase)/dist/(myDatabase).jar buttons are not functioning and tables from MySQL will not show. So I tried to build that JAR file into EXE file, I successfully built it but same situation, buttons are not functioning and tables from MySQL will not show. So I didn't notice at first that there is a output message while do Clean and Build. And I saw...
Note: C:\Users\MinePrix\Documents\NetBeansProjects\AAORe visedMembershipForm003\src\utilities\JFormatter.ja va uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
Please help me Java Masters! Thank your in advance for your consideration! Any questions will be entertain...
- By archana in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:08 AM
- By kroy in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:59 PM
- By niteangell21 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
- By jkim1211a in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2010, 03:08 AM
- By bhanu in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2008, 01:13 PM