Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simple use of many strings.
- 02-14-2014, 07:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Rep Power
Simple use of many strings.
I'm a Java beginner and I'm writing in netbeans matisse a surface.
I want to read and use from a excel sheet lots of string variables(food data). More than 500. I want to display the data on the surface and also need the food data for calculating.
I know how I can read the excel sheet, but my question is:
Is there a simple method of using such many strings, or is it in fact only lots of programming work and lots of copying?
Best Regards Luke
- By mcgillstudent in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2013, 09:24 PM
- By CuppaCoffee in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2012, 09:04 PM
- By cc11rocks in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2011, 08:33 PM
- By Napkins in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2011, 02:30 AM