Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-18-2013, 07:03 PM #1
UI designer/GridLayout: align second column to unknown width of first column
I'm making a panel with the UI designer. It has a column of labels and a column of text fields. I want the text fields left-aligned with each other, and spaced the preferred distance from the longest label. The problem is that I don't know which label will be the longest, since they'll be internationalized.
How do I achieve this?
xxxx [ ] xxxxxxx [ ] xxx [ ] xxxxx [ ]Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By timehacker11 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
- By irakli_dev in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2012, 03:54 PM
- By syed0071 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:16 PM
- By Bloitz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:27 PM
- By katie in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:56 PM