Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Search bar help - Netbeans/MyQL
- 08-28-2013, 11:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Search bar help - Netbeans/MyQL
I recently started programming and JAVA is the first language that I will be learning. I have a project of making a GUI with NETBEANS to search a database. I need to be able to search for any of the data (column) in the database (mySQL) through the search bar, entering free text.
For example: I have a table with 4 columns: name, lastname, ID and Age. I want the user to be able to enter free text in the search bar and get back the complete data. I have been searching for a tutorial for this like crazy but no good results.
Can anybody help me finding a tutorial or to get a script that I can modify.
I appreciate your time!!
- 08-29-2013, 04:52 AM #2
Re: Search bar help - Netbeans/MyQLIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By JavaNewb26 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:20 AM
- By gerakamal in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:39 AM
- By Alfster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:50 AM
- By annappa in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM