Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-27-2013, 10:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Overlapping two swing components??
i m new to java..i m trying to make a small game in net beans Jframe ..
i wanted to know that how to add an event( show message) when two labels overlap each other.. one is running with help of timer while other one is controlled through keyboard (arrow keys) ..i have already tried matching their coordinates but as their size is big and their coordinates are being changed continuously hence it is not useful.. any other ideas please..
- 07-27-2013, 11:09 AM #2
Re: Overlapping two swing components??
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that demonstrates the problem.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By mDennis10 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:26 AM
- By aianta in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2011, 04:27 AM
- By javadeveloper2011 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2011, 07:46 PM
- By hitmen in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:33 AM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2008, 11:23 PM