Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
- 02-24-2013, 10:08 AM #2
Re: How to put a picture in the background in the JFrame?
Go through this tutorial: Lesson: Performing Custom Painting (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing)
If that is too advanced for your present level of learning/understanding, start here: Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Bimz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2011, 07:39 AM
- By 851marc in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:27 PM
- By ProGenius in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2009, 04:17 PM
- By Twister03 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:24 AM
- By saytri in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2008, 09:44 AM