Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-29-2008, 04:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Problem with jTable that is binded with a table in MySQL Database
I have a jTable that is binded to a table in MySQL Database. I drag and drop the database table on the jTable and it automatically displayed the database table. The problem is here:
1. How do i make it to refresh at a specific interval or refresh whenever there is change or editing in the table in Netbeans 6.0.1?
2. How do i allow a particular process to perform at an interval?
- Now i want to a ping a server / IP at an interval.
Datas will be obtain from the database table and be updated in the database table.
Thanking you in advance.
- By nancyv in forum Java ServletReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:33 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
- By austinsmiles in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
- By SilentCodingOne in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:23 PM
- By javagal in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2007, 01:36 PM