Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-14-2013, 03:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
Using assertEquals ( ...) in class Test...
I'm a beginner of JAVA OOP. I have a problem when writting a code in NetBean IDE. Here is my code:
import static org.junit.Assert.assertEquals;
public class OrganizerTest
private Organizer organizer0 = new Organizer(11, 10);
private Organizer organizer1 = new Organizer(11, 11);
private Organizer organizer2 = new Organizer(11, 100);
public void computeTeams()
public void leftOverPerPlayers()
My problem is assertEquals. It said that it can not find method assertEquals(int , int )... But it not a method... and i'm already to import static org.unit.Assert.assertEquals...
- 01-14-2013, 04:09 AM #2
Re: Using assertEquals ( ...) in class Test...If you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By gomdohri in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:20 AM
- By fsuarjun03 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:56 AM
- By dellacpa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 09:19 PM
- By joshft91 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2010, 05:30 AM
- By Drun in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:08 PM