Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-13-2013, 07:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
How to Recieve SMS Messages using Javax.Comm Serial Event Listener
Hi, Im writing a program in Java to send and recieve sms text messages. I'm using AT commands and an bluetooth connection with my NoKia set. I've writen a class to send messages. But i can't figure out how to get java serial events to notify me when i have recieved a text message.
To recieve messages at the moment i'm writing the appropriate AT commands to the phone, then i've written a class to send a newline statement to the phone every 10 seconds this displays any new messages.
I would really prefer to handle incoming messages using serial events. Any information on how to do this, or Java code would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks In Advance
- By Jim Ryan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2011, 05:39 PM
- By luirossi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:14 AM
- By Edudlc in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:38 PM
- By java_dude in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 11:09 PM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:24 PM